Saturday, May 23, 2009

Greetings from Berlin!

I wanted to put sth up when I was in estonia and Latvia, but I was too tired to do anything beyond simple facebooking and checking of email. Traveling is fun, but its equally tiring. Especially with the heavy luggage..And so, I've decided that the last sentence that I would ever like to hear is "since you like traveling so much....."

i'm so very irritated with that big suitcase of mine..it weighed 7kg even w/o putting anything in. Tts so unfairly heavy. And I hate ryanair. I really regret booking that stupid airlines, because there were so many restrictions involved. And after all the taxes and additional charges, the airfare didnt seem as budget as it should be. I'm counting down to the day of the last Ryanair flight.

To think I still have 25kg of luggage with me (including the 7kg weight of the suitcase) after sending back home 9.4kg of stuff in Finland and 9.66kg in Tallinn. I wonder why there seemed to be more stuff now than that I came with. Hmm...
The 2 metropol(e) hotels were fine, and the apartment that I'm staying in now, is great too. I hope there are more good accommodations to come.

I didnt know Latvia and Estonia were part of Russia last time, and I'm so fascinated by the Russian Dolls that were sold in the souvenir shops. I was really so tempted to buy them, but I thot we already have 2 sets at home. They were more expensive than those sold in Russia anyway.

I have many many photos, but I'm so lazy to upload them to facebook. and I'm too tired as well. Its gonna be a long day tmr, so.....zzzz.....